Forum de la guilde Hamster sur Flyff
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum de la guilde Hamster sur Flyff

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Les jolis nom en bleu, comment les avoir

2 participants
AuteurMessage
MrChat

MrChat

Les jolis nom en bleu, comment les avoir Empty
MessageSujet: Les jolis nom en bleu, comment les avoir   Les jolis nom en bleu, comment les avoir Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Avr - 9:56

Un nom coloré ce n'est pas dur mais long!

La source du poste qui suit:

http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24305&highlight=jail+karma

Je recopis des fois qu'ils suppriment le post:

Petite astuce: quand votre nom est violet, on peut toujours utiliser un "town teleporter" plutot que de se faire tuer par un guardian npc ou un joueur cat

Ok, I made a Step by Step Dark Blue Name Guide. Enjoy!.

Table of Contents
You can use Control-F to search this Guide, simply by typing in these keywords.
Table of contents: You are here, so it doesn't need a keyword.
The Guide: Sect1 (Or simply scroll down a little)
Tips to help you along the way: Sect2
Screens: Sect3
Additional information not covered in this Guide: Sect4
Credits: Sect5
Copyright Notice: Sect6
Closing Remarks: Sect7

The Guide: Sect1

Step 1: Hit somebody, and use a Blinkwing to Nearest Town. You go to jail with slight negative Karma. Take quest to kill 50 monsters, but don't do it yet. Wait for it to go back to zero, exit by using the five minute teleport accessed by pressing O, and then kill somebody. Die to a GuardainNPC, and take 200 monster quest. Complete and hand in the 50 monster quest you took, and get 0 Karma. You will have the 200 quest. Exit by using the five minute teleport accessed by pressing O. Level to next monster.

Step 2: Hit somebody and use a Blinkwing to Nearest Town. You go to jail with slight negative Karma. Take quest to kill 50 monsters, but don't do it yet. Wait for it to go back to zero, exit by using the five minute teleport accessed by pressing O, and then kill somebody. Die to a GuardainNPC, and take 200 monster quest. Complete and hand in the 50 monster quest you took, and get 0 Karma. You now have two undone 200 monster quests stacked. Exit by using the five minute teleport accessed by pressing O. Level to next monster.

Step 3: Hit somebody and use a Blinkwing to Nearest Town. You go to jail with slight negative Karma. Take quest to kill 50 monsters, but don't do it yet. Wait for it to go back to zero, exit by using the five minute teleport accessed by pressing O, and then kill somebody. Die to a GuardainNPC, and take 200 monster quest. Complete and hand in the 50 monster quest you took, and get 0 Karma. You now have three undone 200 monster quests stacked. Exit by using the five minute teleport accessed by pressing O. Level to next monster.

Step 4: Hit somebody and use a Blinkwing to Nearest Town. You go to jail with slight negative Karma. Take quest to kill 50 monsters, but don't do it yet. Wait for it to go back to zero, exit by using the five minute teleport accessed by pressing O, and then kill somebody. Die to a GuardainNPC, and take 200 monster quest. Complete and hand in the 50 monster quest you took, and get 0 Karma. You now have four undone 200 monster quests stacked. Exit by using the five minute teleport accessed by pressing O. Level to next monster.

Step 5: Hit somebody and use a Blinkwing to Nearest Town. You go to jail with slight negative Karma. Take quest to kill 50 monsters, but don't do it yet. Wait for it to go back to zero, exit by using the five minute teleport accessed by pressing O, and then kill somebody. Die to a GuardainNPC, and take 200 monster quest. Complete and hand in the 50 monster quest you took, and get 0 Karma. You now have five undone 200 monster quests stacked.

Step 6: Now that you have all five stacked, stay in jail. If you left and decided to come back later, hitting somebody and using a Blinkwing to Nearest Townwill will work again. If you have slight negative Karma, wait for it to come back. Turn them all in after completing them, and get the Dark Blue name. If you are doing this on PK server, bring a friend who can Resurrect you, or follow the next section.

Tips to help you along the way: Sect2

My good friend Eames from the guild I belong to, SGXHeroes, told me that you can be on Kebaras Island on other channels. To do this, simply become White Name by handing in the 50 monster quest (If you are Purple) or wait for your name to clear back to 0, if you're above Purple. After this, you can log off and switch servers. Seems useless, right? It isn't. When on Kebaras Island on S4, people almost always arrive, and you have to compete for monsters. By going to another channel as a White Name, you can have the whole place to yourself, almost. Just make sure you don't die, or you will spawn back in Flaris Town, and will have to become Orange in PK to come back. Don't hand in any quests until you are done with all of them, so if you die, you will not have wasted time, and will not have to do more Quests. I only saw one person while I was there on S1, and this is when I was already about to leave.

Another advantage is that there are no ChaosGiardianNPCs on other channels. You can hand in the 200 monster quests, and not worry about getting killed while handing them in.

So thank you, Eames!

I recommend you do this with a friend who is at least level 15. You two should be next to a town, so you can run into town and die to a GuardianNPC when you become Purple. You lose some exp this way, but it's better than waiting to get killed by somebody and losing items. I found that getting killed and wearing only Vagrant clothes, I dropped items from Storage. If you die to a GuardianNPC, it counts as a monster killed you, so you will not lose anything.

I am warning you now. This quest is long and boring. If you do not want to spend a long time doing it, then just hand in 50 monsters, and then kill 150 more and hand that in for a Light Blue Name.

The earlier you do this, the easier it is. The monsters to kill are easier at lower levels than at higher levels. Also, there are more of them at lower levels. Start early.

The advantages of Colored Names above White Name is that you get increased drop rate. If this appeals to you, then do this quest, and don't stop until you are done.

The disadvantages is are as follows: This is very likely counted as abusing a bug (By a lot of people), though it is not real bug abuse, since the quest actually says it adds 2000 Karma, but doesn't say you can't do it at zero Karma. Eames told me that the mods on the official FlyFF forums confirmed that this is not glitch/bug abuse, so you shouldn't worry about getting banned for doing this. You also can never initiate fights on PK server, since you would lose Karma because of this. The only way to fight on PK server is to ask the person you want to fight to attack you first. If you win, it is justified killing, and you do not lose any Karma. If you start a fight, and kill somebody, you will immediately lose your Dark Blue Name. Continue to do this, and all you efforts will be for nothing. A good alternative to fighting in PK is fighting in PvP. You still get to fight people, so you can easily do this instead.

Screens: Sect3

Here are some screens of me on my female Blade-Merc at various points in time.

Me as a Light Orange

Me as a Yellow

Me as Purple, after killing a friend of mine, and another friend next to me is Yellow

I have both the zero quest, and the 2k Karma quest, now

Me as White after finishing the 50 monster quest

Now I'm in Flaris, and after this I logged off, and went to S3.

And now I have two 200 monstrer quests saved, and a 50 monster quest.

In Flaris Town with two 200 monster quests saved

On Kebaras, after becoming white after the third 50 monster quest, and saved another 200 monster quest.

On Kebaras, after becoming white after the forth 50 monster quest, and saved another 200 monster quest.

Orange on Kebaras with four 200 monster quests, and a 50 monster quest for the last time.

I didn't take a screen of me with five 200 monster quests, because I was bored out of my mind by the time I was done with the fifth 50 monster quest. Then I completed all five of the left over sets of monsters by going to Kebaras on S1. This is me with my Dark Blue Name in Flaris Town. I'm so happy!

Additional information not covered in this Guide: Sect4

Here is a link to the lovely Server 4 Guide by FlashOfChaos. He covers pretty much everything else I don't, including the monster levels. Click here

Credits: Sect5

I'd like to thank the following for their contributions to this guide:
LadyTiana, for being a willing victim in my quest.
Greent, also for being a willing victim.
Eames, for the tip about Kebaras on other servers.
And the whole of SGXHeroes Guild, for keeping me company while I did this. All of you were some help, even if you didn't know it.
Fusionedd, for asking for screens.
Shady, for making me want to make this Guide in the first place, and for talking to me about it.
Tor the Admin, for creating FlyFFWorld, where this guide is hosted.
And last but not least, You, for reading this Guide.

Copyright Notice: Sect6

This guide is now complete, so I will add a Copyright Notice, if that's okay. This guide is Copyright 2007 to Bronislav84 and FlyFFWorld.com, and may not be reproduced without permission. The above named site is the only one that currently has permission to use this Guide how they see fit. If we find out that you have stolen this guide, claimed it as your own, and removed this Copyright Notice, we will not hesitate to sue you for the highest amount allowed by law. You have been warned.

Closing Remarks: Sect7

The Quest is long and boring to complete. It took me about 10 hours just to kill 150 of each kind of monster. I was nearly falling asleep when I finished it.

Si quelqu'un se sent le courage de traduire ^^, je l'en prit. Pour les liens vers les screenshot, aller voir le post à la source.

Pour ceux qui ne parlent pas anglais, prenez des cours!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Aeteria

Aeteria

Les jolis nom en bleu, comment les avoir Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les jolis nom en bleu, comment les avoir   Les jolis nom en bleu, comment les avoir Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Avr - 15:21

Les missions à Kebaras s'obtiennent en parlant à Heron. (50 et 200 monstres à tuer pour récupérer du karma).
Tout se passe sur le serveurPK.
Le principe est d'accumuler ses missions grâce à une légère astuce que l'on vous dévoile ci-dessous. Si des précisions sont nécessaires faîtes m'en part et je serai plus pointu Smile.

Alors, c'est simple mais c'est long car si vous voulez avoir le rang le plus haut (+10000 de karma), cela s'étend sur 25 lvl. Voici comme il faut procéder.
Frappez quelqu'un, et utilisez un Blinkwing pour vous rendre à la ville la plus proche. Vous vous retrouverez ainsi en prison avec un léger karma négatif. Prenez la quête "tuez les 50 monstres" mais ne la faites pas encore. Attendez simplement que votre karma négatif s'annule, puis quittez la prison de Kebaras en rejoignant la ville la plus proche à l'aide la commande de téléportation de la fenêtre "O", et une fois téléporté tuez n'importe qui. Faites vous ensuite tuer par un GuardianNPC puis sélectionnez la quête des 200 monstres. Accomplissez la quête des 50 monstres (allez voir Heron pour cela et choisissez bien celle des 50 et non des 200!) et votre karma se retrouvera à 0. La quête des 200 monstres sera conservée (pour plus tard). Sortez en utilisant la téléportation de 5mn accessible en appuyant sur la touche "O" du clavier. Atteignez ensuite le level qui vous permettra d'obtenir une quête différente à Kebaras.
Recommencer cette opération jusqu'à ce que vous obteniez 5 quêtes des 200 monstres et faîtes vous plaisir en détruisant tous ces mobs ^^. Puis allez voir Heron qui vous donnera pour chaque quête effectuée 2000 points de Karma: 5x2000=10000=nom plus bleu que le ciel les oiseaux et ta mère!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Les jolis nom en bleu, comment les avoir
Page 1 sur 1